Situation Calculus -
Modularization, reification and distribution
PRAXIS XXI Project 2/2.1/MAT/262/94: Oct96-Sep98.
A project of the Logic and Computation
The action was aimed at establishing the Situation Calculus
(SC) as an alternative to Temporal Logic for specifying
concurrent, reactive systems.
- Definition of the logic structure underlying the SC.
- Enriching SC with states leading to SSC.
- Embedding (linear and branching) temporal logics into SSC.
- Extension of SSC with reification constructs.
- Extension of SSC with distribution constructs.
- Extension of SSC with modularization constructs.
- SSC theorem prover over COQ.
- Enriching SSC with objects leading to OSSC.
- Experimentation of OSSC for system specification.
- GNOME semantics over OSSC.
Last update: January 26, 1999.